Now that your big day is getting close, It’s time to start getting excited!
So I know that you may have provided some of this info already, but if you could fill out this form below, as detailed as possible, I’ll have it all to hand and it will be massively helpful on the wedding day. Thank you for taking the time to do this, it’s really appreciated.
Here are a few tips to know beforehand:
1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light).
This makes a WORLD of difference in your images and video! I promise!
2. If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer and videographer arrives.
(Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc) This will make the detailed shots more efficient!
3. Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where the bride will be putting on her dress!
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED!
5. Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!!
NOTE: Please send your wedding itinerary to: email@example.com. Once we've received your questionnaire and wedding itinerary, we will send you a follow-up e-mail to confirm all of the information that you have provided. Thank you so much!
By selecting the “send” button, you specifically agree to receive, obtain, and/or submit any and all documents and information electronically. These documents and information will be collectively known as "Electronic Communications," and will include, but not be limited to, any and all current and future required notices and/or disclosures. You accept Electronic Communications provided via email as reasonable and proper notice for the purpose of fulfilling any and all rules and regulations and agree that such Electronic Communications fully satisfy any requirement that communications be provided to you in writing or in a form that you may keep.